Are you a Civil Engineering, Construction or Engineering student that wants a prosperous career in construction?
Do you want to complete your studies with a job already secured?
A unique career opportunity awaits you at the upcoming National Construction Equipment Convention, 15 – 17 November 2018, Sydney Showground. The Job Exchange Program is an opportunity for students to find career pathways in civil construction. Attending gives you the opportunity to potentially secure a position before you graduate and get ahead of your peers. This opportunity allows you to:
- Explore available employment opportunities and internships with major equipment manufactures such as Caterpillar, Komatsu, Hitachi, Gear Fleet Management, Kubota and The University of Sydney
- Engage first-hand with the need-to-know people in the industry, including HR managers
- Polish up your networking skills in meeting with your potential employer
- Explore your own personal career direction and hear about career opportunities broadly
- Understand apprentices programs
- Discuss employment opportunities
In addition to this, you’ll also get access to:
- The Tech Show Zone to hear free industry seminars and viewlatest technology and digital solutions in the industry such as drones, productivity apps, autonomous control and robotic tech and virtual reality
- The NCEC show floor, major industry suppliers and manufactures including Assignar, Tutt Bryant, Finlease, Conplant, CJD/Volvo, Caterpillar, Hitachi, Toyota Material Handling plus hundreds more
- The Demonstration pit where you will see heavy equipment in action across three days
JOB EXCHANGE PROGRAM - Friday 16 November
The University of Sydney
Gear Fleet Management