NCEC OFFERS EXHIBITORS UNPARALLELED EXPOSURE TO AUSTRALIA’S CIVIL CONSTRUCTION AND INFRASTRUCTURE INDUSTRY.
The first industry owned multi-disciplinary, multi-event platform for the civil construction and infrastructure will occupy 6,000 sqm of dedication exhibition space and attract more than 100 exhibitors, both domestic and international. The biggest brands in the industry will converge at Sydney Showground to present their showcase of latest innovations.
NCEC is an exciting opportunity to join a broad range of industry bodies and associations under one roof to share knowledge, abilities and competencies of the current and future workforce and exchange groundbreaking ideas to improve capability.
Major industry brands already on board include Hitachi, Toyota Material Handling Australia, Clark Equipment (Bobcat & Doosan), Atlas Heavy Engineering, Komatsu and Caterpillar.
In addition to exposure to industry decision makers, providence also offers the following networking opportunities and features to our exhibitors:
- Opening Ceremony: Opened by a high profile government representative, use the first event in the social calendar as an opportunity to network and gain advantage over your competition.
- Live Demonstrations and Dynamic Displays: Outdoor displays and live demonstrations will offer you “hands on” engagement with visitors and provide an opportunity for them experience and interact with your exhibition up close and personal.
- The Tech Zone: The ‘Tech Zone’ is aimed to provide an immersive experience and an insight into the future of the worksite, jobs and infrastructure.
- VIP Buyers: The implementation of the VIP buyer program is designed to identify, qualify and secure attendance of key decision makers and influencers to the show.
- Networking drinks: The perfect chance to get face-to-face with senior buyers and decision influencers. Use this time to mingle, build new relationships or cement existing ones.
- Job Exchange: Paving the way for the next generation, Job Exchange will be a career opportunity for students and those already working in construction to get first-hand information about education, training and career opportunities.
Nothing beats face-to-face business! Over three days, we’ll bring the buyers to you via a highly targeted visitor marketing strategy, that will allow you to achieve more business in three days of the exhibition than your sales teams could in months.
NCEC is the one place to generate the business leads you need to close deals. Give your company the opportunity to tap into new markets and generate new business.
To enquire about booking your exhibition stand or to discuss display options, complete the form below and a representative will be in contact shortly.