The NCEC conference program, running from 15 – 16 November 2018, will bring together industry leaders from around the world to discuss solutions to industry challenges and give attendees the tools they need to best prepare for the future project pipeline.
No other conference gives attendees the opportunity to actually increase their business and bottomline.
It’s evident that the civil construction and infrastructure industry is currently in a period of rapid growth, with a huge pipeline of projects underway and planned for the next few years. While growth is great news, the sector needs to be able to meet this growing demand while facing challenges around a shortage of skilled workers, safety issues and adapting to rapidly evolving technologies.
Presentations and panels at the conference will provide the link between construction equipment with the delivery of major projects.
With a theme of, ‘Think Globally, Act Locally’, the NCEC conference program will provide a forum for industry thought leaders to deliver compelling insights into:
- On-site safety
- The aging workforce
- Project pipeline and industry outlook
- Technologies such as drones, intelligent machines, autonomous vehicles, VR and holograms
- Workforce capability – skilled labour shortages and training needs
- Best practice in equipment
- And a range of other key industry issues
The expert lineup features local and international experts talking about Australian and global trends. Speakers include:
- Phillip Charlton, CEO, Skills Oz
- Adrian Hart, Associate Director, Construction, Maintenance and Mining, BIS Oxford Economics
- Chris Johnson, Digital Solutions Lead, Digital Engineering, GHD
- Nick Smith, CEO, Airsight Australia
- Deborah Keep, Trainer, Speaker and Coach, Deborahkeep.com
- Peter Webster, Executive Director, Industry Capability Network
- Lindsay Le Compte, Executive Director, Australian Constructors Association
- Stuart Burdack, CEO, Association of Australian Dial Before You Dig Services
- And many more
View the full speaker lineup here.
The expert speaker presentations and panels will highlight project opportunities for the civil infrastructure construction sector and how to achieve successful project delivery outcomes.
The conference is your chance to get firsthand expert advice from the biggest names in the industry. It is suited to anyone working in civil contracting (Tier 1, 2 and 3), engineering, demolition or earthmoving, local or state government, or quarrying.