2018 will see the launch of the new National Construction Equipment Convention (NCEC), held 15 – 17 November 2018, in Australia’s construction hotspot, New South Wales.
The construction boom in New South Wales appears set to roll on in coming years as the state’s economy remains strong. Going forward, Australian Construction Industry Forum (ACIF) expects the value of construction work done to rise further from $52.986 billion in financial year 2015/16 to more than $54 billion in each of 2016/17, 2017/18 and 2018/19 respectively.
With a huge pipeline of projects cross the residential and transport sectors, reinforcing the signs of growth, there is no better time than now to bring the industry together for NCEC.
Proudly presented by the Construction & Mining Equipment Industry Group (CMEG), NCEC will give the industry a once-every-three-year opportunity to see ground-breaking innovations and hear what’s next for the civil construction and infrastructure industry.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT:
- A Global Showcase of Innovation: The biggest brands in the industry will converge at Sydney Showground to present their showcase of latest innovations. Why travel overseas, when you can experience it locally.
- Bringing the Industry Together: We’ll bring together a broad range of industry bodies and associations under the one roof to discuss the future and growth potential of this industry.
- Dynamic Displays: The 6000 square metre exhibition will host over 100 exhibitors including an International Pavilion, Live Demonstrations, The Tech Zone and Job Exchange.
- The Tech Zone: This immersive and futurist space will comprise of innovative wearables, new materials to enhance infrastructure, new safety and productivity technology, and smart sites.
- Job Exchange: Paving the way for the next generation, Job Exchange will be a career opportunity for students and those already working in construction to get first-hand information about education, training and career opportunities.
- Free-to-attend Seminars: Free industry driven seminars will address the timeliest and topical, commercial and strategic, issues and opportunities facing the civil construction industry under the theme “Think Locally, Act Globally”.
Thursday 15 – Saturday 17 November 2018
Sydney Showground, Sydney Olympic Park
Thursday, 15 November 2018 9am – 5pm
Friday, 16 November 2018 9am – 5pm
Saturday, 17 November 2018 9am – 3pm
NCEC is by the industry, for the industry and hence is a trade-only event.